Monday, September 5, 2011

Diaper Cover Updated

Well, I found a newborn to test my diaper cover pattern. There were a few places I wanted to shape it a little different, so the pattern has been adjusted. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. The pattern is where the original was posted. I revisited the pattern and noticed I had a typo on how long the starting chain was for each row. I fixed that and adjusted the length of the front piece to fit better. The pattern can be found here: http://livingthecraftlife.blogspot.com/2011/08/newborn-diaper-cover-pattern.html

    ReplyDelete

Link

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...