Friday, January 27, 2012

New Etsy Shop

So, I used to use my Etsy shop to only sell my origami. I've had it about a year but have had few sales. I know that my photographs need improvement, but the products are still great! I came to a realization that I'm not doing crafts to run a business of any kind. I just am trying to find a way to fund my craft adventures, and I need to price my items accordingly. I used to price the items so that I would make a decent profit (something like [materials +cost of time] x2), but I have drastically reduced the prices of all my items so that my inventory of finished crafts that I personally will never use will go away! Anyways. I have added a link to my shop to the side of my blog, and I plan on adding more crochet items pretty soon!

Share with your friends!

LivingTheCraftLife.Etsy.com