Tuesday, March 26, 2013

2 Minute Leaf- Free Pattern

Seriously. I timed it. I took me 2 minutes to make this leaf! Quick and cute, works up beautifully!

Materials:
Size F crochet hook
Light Worsted or Worsted Weight Yarn
Sewing needle
 
Gauge:
Works out to be 1.5 inches wide using materials listed
 
Pattern:
Ch 6.
Row 1: sl st in 2nd ch from hk. Sc in next ch, hdc in next ch, dc in next ch, 4 dc in next ch, turn slightly to continue working on the bottom of the foundation chain and dc 3 more (7 total in that chain), dc in next ch, hdc in next ch, sc in next ch, sl st in next, fasten off.

5 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks for the pattern; I love it and it will go great with all those flower applique patterns that have. No. Leaves. >.<

    Quick suggestion/correction: I didn't sl st the base chain to form a ring because it didn't look like a leaf when I tried it in a ring.

    I take it the pattern is supposed to be worked down the chain straight, then around the end where the cast-on-knot is, and back up the bottom side of the chain.

    Thanks for posting this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH my goodness! I don't even know why that line is there. Thanks for the catch. I'm a terrible proof reader- so I need all the help I can get!!

      Fixed it!

      Delete
  2. Easiest pattern I have found.
    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pattern. I also sized it up a little by doing ch8 to start and then adding in htr and tr (7tr in the end chain worked the same).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Several leaf patterns of there, but this one is the quickest and turns out the nicest. Good job. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Link

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...