Tuesday, January 28, 2014

January Feature: Snowmen

This year I am starting a new post series on my blog. I want to feature, each month, a few crochet patterns that match a theme I've chosen. This month's theme, is SNOW! I live in the San Diego area, and let me tell you, there is NO snow here. In fact, the heat has me slightly missing snowy landscapes.

One of my favorite things about snow is being able to make snowmen! Enjoy these super duper cute snowmen patterns I've located and love!




By Brian Sauls of BBQ Crochets


http://whiskersandwool.blogspot.com/2011/11/snowman-ring-ornamant.html
By Doni Speigle of Whiskers and Wool
 
Now go ahead and make some!
 
Disclaimer: I have received no compensation for posting this entry neither for featuring these specific patterns. I just like them. Enjoy.